FTM Phalloplasty Blogs
Read Phalloplasty Blogs in one place! Blogs are a great source of information for guys who are considering or planning to have FTM Phalloplasty surgery.
(Dr. Crane, 2016)
(Dr. Monstrey, 2014)
(Dr. Miro, 2012-2014)
(Dr. Crane, 2013)
(Dr. Chen, 2016)
- The part about how transition isn't female to male, it's female to other made me cringe. I get what you're saying, kind of, but that sounds like something a person would say to delegitimize transitioning. I do agree, though, or wish, that more people understood even after every single surgery and living authentically, there is no way to be cis. Transitioning can't make you cis or erase your past.
- Hey! Sorry if this has already been asked, but what did you use for your graft to make it look so good and unnoticable now at a year post op? It looks great! I wouldn't notice anything different if I was to see your arm in public from anyone else! I hope mine turns out as amazing as yours!
- 1 Year Post-Op
- Do you feel sensation in your penis ? Are you able to have an orgasim still ?
- If you have had RFF, were you told it would be less complicated than ALT? Are there more complications with ALT?
More Personal Websites & Journals
- phalloblog: RFF phalloplasty with Dr. Salgado (2016)
- toyneboi: ALT Phalloplasty with Dr. Crane (2014)
- prettyboicris: RFF Phalloplasty with Dr. Salgado (2014)
- Phallo in the UK (2013)
- PhalloBlog: RFF phalloplasty with Dr. Crane (2013)
- destroy4phallo: Blog about ALT phalloplasty with Dr. Crane (2013)
- Gregors Phalloplastik - RFF phalloplasty with Dr. Liedl in Germany (2012)
- Phalloplastiek NL - RFF phalloplasty experience with Dr. Bouman, Amsterdam, NL (2011-2013)
- Phalloplasty with Mr. Christopher, London UK (2004)
- Phalloplasty in Thailand with Dr. Sukit (2004)
- Phalloplasty with Dr. Brassard, Montreal, CA (2001)
- Gender Outlaw: Phalloplasty